Under Construction

Scholars,
             I appreciate yall so much and I dont know who yall are. Thats not important to me because I know WHOS yall are!! I thank God for you daily, and  I know that He is protecting us all. Today I did something big, I stepped out on faith and LAUNCHED the podcast!! I will post a link in the comments section where you can subscribe on different platforms. This is a long time coming. I remember when God first put it on my heart. ¨USE YOUR VOICE!¨ I first had to find it.

           God is so intentional, please dont think that you are reading this by chance, this was all predestined. I know that you came expecting to hear from God. I pray that He speaks to you. Please check out the podcast today as we talk about being under construction and how it may not seem like a glorified position, but theres always a blessing in the lesson! God can and will use ALL of us. The good, the bad, and NOPE you TRIED it...Stop trying to read my writing before I get it out!!...How do you know what I was thinking?? ANYWAYSSSSSS.....

I want to leave you with some encouragement, 
God loves you, ALL of you. Even the parts that you dont love about yourself. He made you just the way you are ON purpose. There is nothing too sinful to forgive, ¨He knew that even as you were doing the very thing that hurt you, you were only doing so because you were seeking all the components of love¨ SRJ

- 1 Corinthians 13

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts