Dear God : Help me take BIG RISKS

-Deuteronomy 33:27

Dear God,
   Thank you for always working hard on my behalf, even when I fail to acknowledge your great works. With you on my team, I should be boldly walking ahead, trusting that you have ordered and ordained great steps for me. Scripture reminds me that you are my only source of security and everything else is just a waste of time. No storm can overtake us when we take refuge in God. We should not be afraid because God gives us courage to be BOLD. What would you do today if you knew you could not fail? Dream BIG!!

Father God,
Thank you for planting inside me a spirit that wants to do your will. God I pray that my sins are forgiven and that even my enemies can find room in their hearts to forgive me as well. God you sent your son to be the perfect role model for this world, yet we did not appreciate it. God forgive us for our sinful desires and correct our hearts and paths. I want to be BOLD and COURAGEOUS, trusting your WORD and WILL for my life. You are in control Lord, Have your way. In Jesus name,
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts