Step Master

This morning, I opened one of my prayer journals and I began to read how I compared God to the stair master. I think it was a pretty good analogy. God directs our steps, were always leveling up. It is not easy at all, and is guaranteed to get your heart rate racing. The good thing about the stair master is that there are guided supports that will help you stay focused. At the real fancy gyms, the stair master has a fan to provide comfort after we have over exerted ourselves.
The same is true about our walk with God, but so much better! My coworker told me earlier this year that we should be able to identify God in everything we encounter. She took a sign that was in front of the school and showed me what she meant clearly. I remember the sign because I felt like God was speaking to me, The sign said ADULT must sign in child....And I felt as if God was telling me there was some things he needed to me do but the ADULT in me had to sign in first. I was handling grown up situations in a very childish manner and I needed to change ASAP!
My life, my vision, my reality has been changed so much by that simple observation. I mean EVERYTHING is a GOD THING for me now. NO CAP. I am not just saying this to be cool, you might even think its crazy. To each its own.

I love you but I want you to know that GOD loves you more than you could ever imagine. He made you in his image and has ordered your steps. Ask God for the strength and courage to walk in purpose, on purpose! Youve got this!

Comments

Popular Posts