Oh, is that right?

Romans 3:23 reminds us that all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

This reminder comes at a good time for me. As the launch date approaches, I am asking God to search my heart. Make sure there arent any impurities, that I am aligned with the word of God. Being a teacher, sometimes I like to think that my way is the right way. While this may be true most of the time, it is not fact.And it shows me often that there are multiple ways to be right.


But is everything about being right or wrong? Can only one person be right? What do you gain from being right all of the time? Scripture tells us that ALL have been wrong before, no one is perfect. Yet salvation is for us all. The next time I find myself in a power struggle over whos right or wrong, I think the best reply is Ohhhh, is that right?

Comments

Popular Posts