Dear God : Thank You for being a F R I E N D

I remember I had days where I would wish that I had just ONE friend like me. That would truly reciprocate the kind of effort I thought I was putting in as a friend. I knew there were plenty of areas that I could work on, but I felt like I just needed someone to vent to.

Then things begin to change, I started talking with God more, and things began to fall in place, not immediately but over time. I prayed that I would have more chances to talk about God with my friends. My main thing was that I didnt want to force anything on them or force them into believing in God because I did. I wanted it to be authentic. Needless to say I lost connection with some friends, but I gained the BEST friend ever. And He is showing me how much of a friend I wasnt, and how I can correct my behaviors starting with myself.

If you need a friend, Im talking about a REAL friend....Call on Jesus. Hes the only friend you will have that will NEVER turn His back on you, does not judge, and will never have a mad day.
All knowing, and ALL loving, thats the type of friend I need.

-John 15:15

Comments

Popular Posts