Dear God : Help Me Stay Busy

Dear God,
                 Thank you for everything. Please forgive me for my sins, both knowingly and unknowingly committed. I ask that you allow forgiveness to overflow from my broken heart. Thank you for loving me even in my mothers womb. No one is greater than you. During this trying time Lord, please help me to stay busy doing the work that is pleasing to you. Scripture reminds me in 2 Thessalonians 3 of the differences between leisure and laziness, between being busy and being a busybody. A busybody is a gossiper, an idle person who fills his day with worthless activities. I dont want to spend more time scrolling through peoples lives, than learning your word. I dont want to become more of this world Lord, but more of you. Thank you God for revealing to me that the patterns in my life will determine the difference between the destruction or construction of my life. Help me identify the patterns in my life, that taught me it was okay to give up on myself, and or that I am not good enough. Father God help me break old habits, taking the sinful urges away, like only you can. Help me to understand that just because my environment didnt nurture me to be successful, doesnt mean that I cant.

Its in Jesus Name I  Pray,
Amen

Comments

Popular Posts